The following guidelines apply to the restart of Northern Futsal
- Northern Futsal will always have at least 2 staff working. The desk staff will sit at the door monitoring players coming in and out and ensuring all players sanitise.
- All players must sanitise upon entering and sign in.
- A designated person will ensure all protocols and guidelines are followed.
- Spectators will be required to sign in.
- There will be no more than 50 people in the building at any given time due to Government Guidelines for COVID-19.
- Junior futsal players will only be allowed to be accompanied by 1 parent/guardian in line with above.
Movement Within the Building
- Changerooms will be off limits. Players will need to be ready in their playing gear before the game.
- Seating arears will be cleaned throughout the competition.
- At the end of each game , players will be asked to leave immediately to adhere to the AIS policy ( get in play and get out ).
- Social distancing rules will apply.
- Players will be required to do the following:
- Keep all possessions in a bag
- Ensure correct shirts to minimise bib use. Bibs will not be reused on the night.
- Bring their own personal towel to sit on, and drink bottle clearly named.
- There will be no hand shaking or high fives.
- Players feeling unwell will not play. (flu like symptoms)
- All warmup balls will be supplied by Northern Futsal, no personal ball will be allowed for warming up.
- All match balls will be cleaned before games.